Dunn Bros. Coffee
Tightly-integrated in-store and guest engagement systems, delivered through a rapid POS, Kitchen, and Digital tech deployment—without any interruptions to normal business operations.
Clunky, costly, and out of compliance
With operating system support quickly coming to an end, Dunn Brothers was challenged to quickly deploy a new point of sale platform and stay PCI compliant within aggressive timelines. The Dunn Brothers’ executive team saw this as an opportunity to assess their current POS and operational software systems due to concerns about the overall usability, scalability, and speed of the system, including challenges with integrations and updates—not to mention a steep price point.
- Lack of true cloud capabilities
- Clunky, cumbersome integrations
- End-of-date operating system jeopardizing PCI compliance
- Slow, unresponsive support
- Expensive monthly costs
Rapid, refreshed restaurant technology
Transitioning to Qu’s hardware and software platform proved to be a wise decision for Dunn Brothers Coffee, as the brand was able to refresh their technology while saving hundreds of thousands of dollars on their technology refresh. The brand was also able to take advantage of a more convenient user interface, as well as deeper integrations and enhanced functionality with their existing Loyalty partner.
Finally, Qu’s approach to data, characterized by an open architecture that allows data to flow cleanly through our platform, is bolstering Dunn Brother’s guest engagement and marketing capabilities.
- A native cloud-deployed Point of Sale system
- Fully-integrated digital ordering and store management applications
- Lightning fast, 35-day deployment in challenging weather conditions
- Easy-to-use, gesture-based user POS interface
- Quick, responsive customer and technical support