Stir Fry Chef
Genghis Grill launches new virtual brand in eight weeks with Qu
Needed: purpose-built tech for virtual brands
Ghost kitchens may represent a $1 trillion market for restaurant brands by 2030. Seeking to establish a foothold in this market and capitalize on the high levels of growth within this market segment, Genghis Grill created the Stir Fry Chef concept, a virtual brand serving up Asian-style bowls. Challenged to deploy this brand quickly, Genghis Grill realized that dedicated ghost kitchen technology—as well as a digital-first approach—would be crucial to successfully and quickly launch their new concept.
- Technology for a delivery-only concept
- Support for rapid deployment of new virtual brand
- Expand reach and revenue quickly
- Break into new markets and geographies
All-in-one solution for Ghost Kitchen brands
Qu’s KitchenUp solution harnesses a light-weight, digital-first architecture to deliver a truly unified order and kitchen management experience, tailor-made for virtual brands like Stir Fry Chef. This simplified technology stack provided the Genghis Grill team with a quickly-deployable, single-tablet solution that allows for unmatched speed—and dedicated focus on delivering great food to new customers.
- Dedicated Virtual Brand technology built for delivery-only concepts
- Single menu and tablet-based management system
- Native, direct integrations with major delivery providers
- Complete menu and brand control
- Visibility into delivery service fees