Qu is seeking a passionate digital marketing manager who’s focused on content and ready to join a hard-working team of technologists, restaurant entrepreneurs, and marketing & sales executives. Do you want to be part of an intimate start-up environment where team members from product, marketing, and sales to developers, engineers, and customer experience collaborate closely every day? Are you a content guru and writer at heart? Do you enjoy everything digital marketing has to offer when it comes to content, SEO and analytics? We’re hiring a resourceful and energetic Content & Digital Marketing Manager to join the Qu Crew at our restaurant POS tech company. This role is a critical contributor to our 2019 programs and business as we seek to transform the way restaurants use technology.
What You’ll Do Here
● Co-create, manage and execute the content marketing strategy – developing editorial calendars, managing SEO strategy, writing and distributing content across all the channels.
● Become a product and industry expert, enabling you to produce compelling thought leadership content for ebooks, webinars, blogs, infographics, website, email campaigns and social media.
● Support sales with content assets and messaging about the product, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
● Maintain a sharp eye on data, analytics and content performance to inform campaign strategies across digital and traditional channels.
● Contribute innovative content and digital marketing strategies to the team and company.
● Be “all-in” with our vision, mission, and growth goals.
Experience We’re Looking For
● 4+ years content marketing experience in a similar tech company.
● Strong, proven project management experience.
● Hands on experience researching and writing content that drove high engagement, conversions, and performance rates.
● Experience interfacing with Sales and Product leaders. Ability to work with all functional areas across the organization.
● Data-centric with an ability to produce reports and metrics; a keen eye for SEO/SEM and mining data to uncover insights.
● Experience working in restaurants or with POS a big plus, but not required.
The Type of Team Player We Need
● A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and embraces learning agility.
● Independent, self-starter who’s focused and detail oriented.
● Jazzed about technology and rapidly growing environments.
● An excellent communicator.
● Relationship builder.
Qu, formerly Gusto®, is going beyond traditional Point of Sale (POS) technology with a singular focus on fast casual and quick service restaurant chains. Leveraging an API-first approach and a core suite of omni-channel ordering solutions, Qu delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based POS platform that’s easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose Qu to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits. Learn more at qubeyond.com.