Qu is seeking a digital-savvy content marketing manager who’s looking to join an emerging tech company experiencing rapid growth and transformation.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong digital marketing chops, and like to roll up your sleeves executing content marketing strategies and tactics – then we want to talk to you! At Qu, you’ll work with a talented team that’s making big waves in an industry ripe for tech innovation. You’ll write multi-channel content for and support campaigns across web, email, and social media working closely with the CMO.
Top applicants are curious, resourceful, gritty, and hard-working team players who want to grow their career with hands-on experience. This role is a critical key contributor to our 2022 company plans and marketing goals.
What You’ll Do Here
- Write content marketing materials from a thought leadership and creative angle – including blog articles, infographics, podcasts, website copy, e-books, white papers, and email/social posts.
- Create sales enablement resources including case studies, PR, one-pagers, videos, competitive battlecards, and presentations.
- Manage our content calendar for social media, email campaigns, and other assets using Hubspot.
- Manage and optimize SEO strategies on the website.
- Work with marketing and sales teams on ABM and unique campaigns to drive sales pipeline.
- Report on performance and data to improve content strategies.
The Type of Team Player We Need
- An organized content and digital marketing professional with technology (SaaS) experience.
- “Hands-on” pro who possesses a creative, strategic perspective & critical thinking skills.
- A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and embraces learning agility.
- A proactive communicator with a growth mindset.
Minimum Experience We’re Looking For
- At least 5+ years of direct content marketing experience for tech companies.
- Familiarity with leading martech tools, such as Hubspot, SFDC, WordPress, social media, and similar platforms.