Qu is seeking an experienced digital marketing manager who’s looking to join an emerging tech company and be part of a growing marketing team.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong digital marketing chops, and are ready for your next big challenge – then we want to talk to you! At Qu, you’ll work with thought leaders in tech, product, marketing, and sales who are making big waves in an industry ripe for innovation. You’ll design our digital strategy for campaigns across web, email, social and search – while managing analytics to identify top performing campaigns and channels.
Top applicants will be flexible, resourceful, and energized team players who want to grow their career with hands-on experience and testing across on- and off-line marketing channels. This role will be a critical key contributor to our 2020 marketing programs and goals.
What You’ll Do Here
- Lead our SEO and paid search/social marketing efforts using market-tested tools.
- Manage and execute website optimization and conversation programs
- Design and develop our multi-channel digital strategy with an agile, testing mindset.
- Collaborate with content and marketing leads on website and email campaigns, uncovering and executing optimization strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales Team on ABM strategies for pipeline building and Sales Enablement tactics.
- Serve as lead data, analytics, and reporting expert; closely monitoring performance across channels and looking for trends and improvement strategies.
- Be “all-in” with our vision, mission, and growth goals.
Experience We’re Looking For
- 4+ years digital marketing experience in a similar role, leading digital marketing programs.
- Proven best practices acumen with SEO, Paid, Retargeting, Email, and ABM.
- Experience interfacing with Sales and across all functional areas/levels of an organization.
- Strong knowledge of leading martech tools, such as Hubspot, SFDC, WordPress, and similar platforms.
The Type of Team Member We Need
- A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and embraces learning agility.
- Collaborative team player who grounds creative team members with data-centric perspective.
- A proactive communicator with a growth mindset.
- Relationship builder.
Qu has built the industry’s first truly connected enterprise restaurant platform, powered by one unified menu and common core, to make data-driven guest experiences a reality for fast casual and quick service restaurants.
Our agile, API-friendly technology solution leverages a micro-services approach to transform POS beyond fragmented point solutions to unified food experiences that work at the critical intersections of ordering, production, and brand. By unlocking a single source of truth solution, operators are finally able to seize revenue opportunities and drive healthier bottom lines with their POS data.
Based in Bethesda, MD, Qu is backed by leading restaurant entrepreneurs as well as Silicon Valley investors that have also backed Google, Uber, and Dropbox.