Qu is seeking a People Manager who’s passionate about human resources and people management and eager to join our rapidly growing restaurant technology company. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to execute diverse types of projects, then we want to talk to you! At Qu, you’ll work with a talented team that’s making big waves in an industry ripe for tech transformation. Top applicants are curious, resourceful, agile, and hard-working team players who want to make a mark while working with amazing people and customers.
As the first HR hire in our organization, the People Manager will be instrumental in establishing and nurturing a positive and inclusive workplace culture. This role involves a broad range of responsibilities, including talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, and HR operations. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Continuously improve and optimize recruitment processes to enhance efficiency and candidate experience.
- Lead initiatives to cultivate a positive and inclusive company culture.
- Work closely with leadership to define and promote core values.
- Organize team-building activities, events, and programs to enhance employee engagement.
- Act as a cultural ambassador and champion diversity and inclusion.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related matters.
- Address and resolve employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances.
- Monitor and evaluate employee morale and implement initiatives to enhance overall job satisfaction.
- Implement performance management processes to drive employee development.
- Work with managers to set performance goals, provide feedback, and conduct performance reviews.
- Identify opportunities for skill development and training to support career growth.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Manage HR documentation, including employee records and contracts.
- Stay updated on HR trends and best practices to ensure the organization remains competitive in talent management.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in HR roles with experience in talent acquisition.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, practices, and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset.