We are a rapidly growing technology company that delivers industry leading solutions to the hospitality market through our robust SaaS platform, Qu. Born in the Cloud, Qu sits at the restaurant’s center and manages data for guest engagement, in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, and digital payments. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America. Qu is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage and coordinate the install and launch process of Qu beginning with initial customer greeting through the install and launch of Qu.
- Prompt and accurate correspondence with customers and partners via phone, email, web, and in person if necessary
- Assist customers with configuration of menus, employees, store settings and other details to ensure their Gusto system is optimized for their specific needs and location
- Assist customers with periodic hardware and software updates
- Provide “go live” support and training
- Assist with demos and troubleshooting and provide clear communication for resolving POS questions
- Assist customers with basic networking questions
- Overall ensures that customers are satisfied with Qu by taking a proactive approach; manage customer expectations
- Add to Qu’s industry leading customer experience reputation within the restaurant industry
- Detail oriented, energetic, and organized with a desire to make a major impact to a rapidly changing industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with customers
- Punctual and efficient with flexibility in scheduling if necessary
- Ability to assess, understand, and solve customer problems
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel, up to 50%, to customer sites for installation and training of Qu.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of position including standing, bending, twisting, repetitive motion and lifting between 10-40 lbs. (POS equipment)
- Computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft Office, Windows 10 and basic networking
- Ability to work full time from our Bethesda, MD head office; must be located within commuting distance
- Exudes optimism and wants to join our mission of providing the most reliable technology hub for restaurateurs
Preferred but not required:
- Previous career experience working in restaurants
- Knowledge of point of sale system design, installation, configuration, operations, and maintenance.
- Experience in the hospitality industry deploying, troubleshooting, using, or maintaining POS systems.
Qu, formerly Gusto®, is going beyond traditional Point of Sale (POS) technology with a singular focus on fast casual and quick service restaurant chains. Leveraging an API-first approach and a core suite of omnichannel ordering solutions, Qu delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based POS platform that’s easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose Qu to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits. Learn more at qubeyond.com.