Qu is seeking a marketing intern who’s looking to learn more about marketing for early-stage tech companies. If you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor working with a modern marketing team, then we’d like to talk to you.
We’re hiring an intern to work full- or part-time during the 2019-2020 school year (location and work hours flexible) and be part of the Qu Crew at our restaurant POS tech company. This role will report to the CMO and collaborate closely with other executive team members in various roles across the organization.
Internship Project Focus
- Execute social media strategy, content, postings, and campaigns (paid and organic)
- Monitor social media KPIs and measure the success of social media and digital marketing initiatives
- Support CEO with social media promotions and other executive outreach strategies.
- Research partnerships with influencers and build an influencer strategy for social.
- Work in our CRM, Salesforce.com, to better organize, clean, and manage the contact data for our target accounts (300-500 companies). Assist in reporting.
- Identify and add target account names to our CRM.
- Support marketing team with digital and off-line programs.
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas as a “digital native.”
Experience We’re Looking For
- Prior internship or work experience in a corporate office setting.
- Experience with at least one marketing or sales technology tool (Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, WordPress, etc).
- Ability to work with professionals of all ages/experience levels in a mature capacity.
- Experience working in retail or restaurants with a POS is helpful, but not necessary.
The Type of Team Player That Fits Our Culture
- An independent, self-starter who embraces intellectual curiosity and continual learning.
- Driven, focused and detail-oriented.
- Interested in technology, start-ups, and rapidly growing environments.
- An excellent communicator.
- Relationship builder.
Qu is transforming restaurant POS beyond its current fragmented state into a manageable, unified experience for enterprise operators and guests alike. Our API-first, data-centric foundation works at the critical intersections of ordering, production, and brand to help solve the technology crisis operators are in today.
Laser-focused on quick service and fast-casual restaurant success, we constantly apply speed, flexibility, and innovative thinking to deliver unified food experiences that drive healthier bottom lines.
We’re delivering the industry’s first truly connected enterprise restaurant platform, powered by one common core, making tangible those lofty ambitions for data-driven guest experiences. Based in Bethesda, MD, Qu is backed by leading restaurant entrepreneurs as well as Silicon Valley investors that have also backed Google, Uber, and Dropbox.