Qu is seeking a digital-savvy product marketing manager who’s looking to join an emerging tech company experiencing rapid growth and transformation.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong digital marketing chops, and like to roll up your sleeves executing product marketing strategies and tactics – then we want to talk to you! At Qu, you’ll work with a talented team that’s making big waves in an industry ripe for tech innovation (multi-unit restaurant brands). You’ll develop lots of content and product marketing assets, then create and implement campaigns across web, email, and social media working closely with the CMO.
Top applicants are flexible, resourceful, and hard-working team players who want to grow their career with hands-on experience. This role is a critical key contributor to our 2021 company plans and marketing goals.
What You’ll Do Here
- Conduct research and fully embrace the competitive landscape, continually collecting market intelligence.
- Collaborate with exec team on product positioning, go-to-market messaging, and planning.
- Write product marketing materials with a thought leadership and educational approach – including blogs, e-books, and white papers.
- Help create marketing collateral and sales enablement resources including case studies, PR, one-pagers, videos, competitive battlecards, and presentations.
- Work with marketing and sales teams on ABM and digital campaigns – such as email, direct mail, social – with an eye toward driving sales pipeline.
- Analyze performance and data to adjust and improve.
The Type of Team Player We Need
- A focused product and digital marketing professional with technology (SaaS) experience.
- “Hands-on” pro who possesses a creative, strategic perspective & critical thinking skills.
- A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and embraces learning agility.
- A proactive communicator with a growth mindset.
Minimum Experience We’re Looking For
- At least 5+ years of direct product marketing experience.
- Experience interfacing with Sales and working cross-functionally in an organization.
- Strong skills with leading martech tools, such as Hubspot, SFDC, WordPress, social media, and similar platforms.