We are a rapidly growing technology company that delivers industry leading solutions to the hospitality market through our robust SaaS platform, Qu. Born in the Cloud, Qu sits at the restaurant’s center and manages data for guest engagement, in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, and digital payments. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America. Qu is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and coordinate the install and launch process of Qu POS beginning with initial customer greeting through the install and launch of Qu POS
- Prompt and accurate correspondence with customers and partners via phone, email, and in person if necessary
- Work with Implementation Specialist to complete the configuration of menus, employees, store settings and other details to ensure their Gusto system is optimized for their specific needs and location
- Provide “go live” support and training
- Assist with demos and troubleshooting and provide clear communication for resolving POS questions
- Overall ensures that customers are satisfied with Qu POS by taking a proactive approach; manage customer expectations
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of point of sale system design, installation, configuration, operations, and maintenance.
- Experience in the hospitality industry deploying, troubleshooting, using, or maintaining POS systems.
Qu, formerly Gusto®, is going beyond traditional Point of Sale (POS) technology with a singular focus on fast casual and quick service restaurant chains. Leveraging an API-first approach and a core suite of omnichannel ordering solutions, Qu delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based POS platform that’s easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose Qu to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits. Learn more at qubeyond.com.