We are a rapidly growing technology company that delivers industry leading solutions to the hospitality market through our robust SaaS platform, Qu. Born in the Cloud, Qu sits at the restaurant’s center and manages data for guest engagement, in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, and digital payments. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America. Qu is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose difficult technical problems including in store point of sale, online ordering, KDS, payments, and more
- Review periodic hardware and software updates
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking a proactive approach towards resolving customer problems
- Add to Qu’s industry leading reputation for outstanding service and support within the restaurant industry
- Detail oriented, energetic, and organized with a desire to make a major impact to a rapidly changing industry
- Excellent database skills including SQL Server; MongoDB a plus
- Familiarity with cloud services including Azure and AWS
- Scripting capabilities and ability to navigate C#
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with customers
- Punctual and efficient with flexibility in scheduling if necessary
- Ability to assess, understand, and solve complicated customer problems
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft Office, Windows 8 & 10 and basic networking
- Ability to work full time from our Bethesda, MD head office; must be located within commuting distance
- Possesses the desire to join our team’s mission of providing the most successful technology platform for restaurateurs
- Qu leads the industry in customer retention and we seek those dedicated to ensuring our customers’ success
Preferred but not required:
- Previous career experience working in restaurants
- Knowledge of point of sale system design, installation, configuration, operations, and maintenance.
- Experience in the hospitality industry deploying, troubleshooting, using, or maintaining POS systems.
- Familiarity with point of sale hardware including printers, cash drawers, scanners, and payment devices
- Knowledge of payments and security