We are a rapidly growing technology company that delivers industry-leading solutions to the hospitality market through our robust SaaS platform, Qu. Born in the Cloud, Qu sits at the restaurant’s center and creates and manages data for in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, guest engagement, and digital payments. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in America. Qu is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
Qu POS, Inc. is currently seeking Sales Executives to join and play a key role on our Qu Sales Team. We are on the hunt for talented, self-motivated professionals with proven Mid-Market or Enterprise Sales ‘hunter’ experience and a stellar track record in achieving targets and quotas. Successful candidates will meet our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts. Duties will include sourcing opportunities, designing strategic sales engagements, being an excellent communicator, and will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills. The Sales Executives will drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to a signed contract within their assigned territory or accounts. This role will require a self-driven, experienced Sales Professional, preferably with an established restaurant industry network.
- Prospect for customers using various direct methods such as ABM (account-based marketing), marketing automation, social media, direct-dialing, and face-to-face meetings.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges, requirements, and technology initiatives that drive revenue.
- Provide value to prospective customers through teaching, tailoring, and taking control of the engagement, leveraging the Challenger Sales methodology.
- Develop and maintain account plans that identify opportunities for Qu to deliver value.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and articulate Qu’s offerings from a value-creation lens.
- Support Qu’s values, mission statement and become an integral member of the Qu team.
- 5 – 8 years’ Sales experience in the restaurant industry.
- 5+ years experience with restaurant technology solutions (eg. POS, Digital commerce, Loyalty, Back Office, etc.).
- Professional software presentation experience.
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and data integration preferred.
- Technical POS product knowledge a nice to have.
- Must be confident working with all levels of management/leadership, acutely understand the demands and responsibilities of those roles, and be able to articulate the unique value and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate various time zone requirements.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet and engage with Clients and marketing events/trade shows.
- Computer Skills: Hubspot, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, and Slack
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree