We are a rapidly growing technology company that delivers industry leading solutions to the hospitality market through our robust SaaS platform, Qu. Born in the Cloud, Qu sits at the restaurant’s center and manages data for guest engagement, in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, and digital payments. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America. Qu is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
Qu POS, Inc is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join and play a key role on our Qu Sales Team. The Sales Executive will drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to signed contract within their assigned territory. This role will require a self-driven, experienced Sales Professional with an established restaurant industry network.
Experience We Are Looking For:
- Prospect for customers using various direct methods such as marketing automation, social media, calling and face to face meetings.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges, requirements and technology initiatives that drive revenue.
- Develop and maintain account plans that identify opportunities for Qu to deliver value
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and articulate Qu’s offerings
- Support Qu’s values, mission statement and become an integral member of the Qu family.
- 7 – 15 years’ Sales experience in the restaurant industry
- 5+ years’ experience with POS solutions
- Demonstrated experience with professional sales training methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, CCS or others
- Technical POS product knowledge, including software presentation experience
- Cloud computing and data integration basic knowledge preferred
- Must be confident working with all levels of management, and understand the demands and responsibilities of those roles
- Must have flexible schedule to accommodate various time zone requirements
- Ability to travel as needed to meet and engage with Clients
- Computer Skills: G Suite, Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom, Microsoft Office365 and others
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree