We are a rapidly growing technology company that delivers industry leading solutions to the hospitality market through our robust SaaS platform, Qu. Born in the Cloud, Qu sits at the restaurant’s center and manages data for guest engagement, in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, and digital payments. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America. Qu is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
Qu POS, Inc is currently seeking a Solution Architect (SA) to join and play a key role on our Qu Engagement Services Team. The SA is critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution definition that can be configured and delivered on the Qu POS platform.
Experience We Are Looking For:
- A technical retail Solution Architect who knows POS systems
- A problem solver who has hands-on ability and analytical skills and perform at high levels, coordinating with IT and Business.
- Someone with the ability to communicate effectively with senior client staff and managers.
- Someone with strong personal interaction, confidence, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work collaboratively with Clients, Business partners and IT managers.
- Experience in F&B implementations and delivery and solving business problems with software and technology
- Experience with F&B POS system design, integrations & deployment
- Experience with payment vendors/gateways is a plus
- Experience with PCI security standards is a plus
- Must be confident working with all levels of management, and understand the demands and responsibilities of those roles
- Ability to travel as needed to meet and engage with Clients.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree