Qu is looking for a dynamic Solution Architect to join our team. Qu Solution Architects are Responsible for the build, establishment, and implementation of all architectural, menu and solution design for new customers signed with Qu. You will work with other members of the Solution Design team through architecture designs, adoption of standards, collaboration with key partners and evaluations and recommendations of solutions. You will work with the Customers and internal Project Managers in order to create a Pilot Plan and Deployment strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and building strong customer relationships. They will be a skilled communicator and able to think outside the box to solution problems, all while providing great customer service
- Work with Sales to ensure we know what was sold, and any commitments given.
- Work with the customer to build out their POS solution, including but not limited to: Menu(s), configuration setup, menu routing, assistance with setup of 3rd party applications, and testing programmed items.
- Training the customer on their Menu and POS Solution.
- Take ownership of creating an overall approach to Pilot and create a plan for deployment that is accepted by and signed off by the customer/concept.
- Assist in developing project plans, resource plans, training and test plans, and cutover plans, applying appropriate project methodology.
- Keep projects in scope, and help maintain timelines.
- Coordinate activities of multiple Product and/or IT service vendors.
- Ensure that projects are clearly documented.
- Ability to analyze and understand client’s information and processes to implement proper software and hardware requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that all developed standards are implemented and coordinated into a working partnership with all other departments.
- Provides regular status reports to management.
- Provide clear communication with restaurant, corporate, franchise and operations on all details pertaining to each aspect of the project.
- Expertise in advising and articulating creative solutions.
- Interviews, hires and develops subordinate personnel; and evaluates performance of employees; provides feedback, and coaches as appropriate.
- Ability to analyze business direction and problems, understand long term vision and risk in developing strategic technical solutions and provide technical leadership.
- Work closely with Product teams in technology evaluation, selection, recommendation, and configuration that align with enterprise strategy.
- Collaborating with peers in seeing opportunities to refactor business processes, and improve the customer experience.
- Menu (Point of Sale) Design: 5 years (Required)
- Demonstrate knowledge of APIs, microservices architecture, infrastructure, data architecture, security, and new technologies with clear expertise in one or more of these areas.
- Ability to work both independently and with various levels of the organization, including technical and non-technical team members.
- Critical problem solving and sophisticated troubleshooting to drive resolution to technical issues.
- Strong presentation, documentation, communication and influencing skills for working with less-technical business partners and customers.
- Willingness to experiment, innovate and seek resources to learn, grow and find solutions.
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Travel: Yes (When needed)
- Typically this will happen with the start of a new brand, at pilot, and possibly 2-3 additional pilot stores.Estimated 25% of time will be travel.
- Experience with Jira, Smartsheet, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience working with or in Menu Maintenance, Technical Account Management, or Concierge Services is a plus.
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Restaurant Point of Sale industry experience (Preferred).