Our technology team is a small (but growing) group of talented and experienced engineers moving from a startup to a leading enterprise software company. We are in the process of building foundational core technology making key architectural decisions and implementing agile development processes including (CI/CD) for our future expansion.
- Designing, Developing, Testing and Deploying high-performance reporting and analytics.
- Develop reliable, near real time and batch data pipelines that make data easily consumable by end users and other systems
- Develop tools to monitor, debug, and analyze data pipelines
- Design and implement data schemas and models that can scale
Big Data Requirements:
- Strong experience designing high-performance (large load, large data, low latency) reporting applications facilitating complex queries
- Work with cloud data warehousing for ad-hoc and advanced analytics using large scale data using Redshift, Athena, BigQuery, Snowflake or ElasticSearch (e.g. billions of records)
- Experience in implementing complex ETL pipelines preferably in connection with mongoDB, 3rd party systems (Salesforce, etc), AWS S3, and cloud data warehouses and familiarity with technologies such as Spark, Kafka.
- Must have experience with non-RDBMS systems such as NoSQL, Columnar DB
Product Development Requirements
- 10+ overall years software product development experience
- REST Based Web Services (building both services and clients of services)
- Strong understanding and opinions about software development process
- Code organization, test driven development, unit testing
- Strong understanding and opinions about source control – Git branching strategies
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD environments
- Comfortable architecting and designing large scale systems
- Designing for scalability
- Design for high-performance – low latency, high throughput
- Architecting for scalable teams,
- Comfortable exploring and employing new technologies
- Familiar with .NET core
- Docker / Swarm / Kubernetes
- Experience working in a product company or has product company type software development experience
- Comfortable working in a small company, start-up, fast moving, ambitious environment
- Comfortable working in an environment with ambitious expectations for themselves and each other
- Flexible mindset and able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication – in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals – including peers, juniors, and seniors and executives
- Intellectually curious, forward thinking, willing to suggest / try new technologies and creative approaches to problems
Qu, formerly Gusto®, is going beyond traditional Point of Sale (POS) technology with a singular focus on fast casual and quick service restaurant chains. Leveraging an API-first approach and a core suite of omni-channel ordering solutions, Qu delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based POS platform that’s easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose Qu to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits. Learn more at qubeyond.com.