Our technology team is a small (but growing) group of talented and experienced engineers and moving from a startup to a leading enterprise software company. We are in the process of building foundational core technology making key architectural decisions and implementing agile development processes including (CI/CD) for our future expansion.
We are actively looking for talented and ambitious QA Engineers
- Independently designing, developing and executing test cases.
- Developing both manual and automated tests.
- Triage of reported issues that come from CXP and go to Engineering
- Work confidently and carefully across all operating domains for our product
- Assisting Engineering reproduce items from CXP
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/coordinator for feature questions from CXP
- 5+ years software testing experience
- Comfortable testing Web API applications
- Skilled with some automation software – e.g. Selenium, RestAssured,
- Problem Solving and Triage experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar testing UWP/Windows Store/Windows/WPF applications
- Comfortable setting up Windows Hardware
- Basic SQL
- Basic Scripting
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- Familiarity with Restaurant POS and Related Software.
- Familiarity with Payment Processing.
- Experience working in the Azure Cloud & AWS
- Basic MongoDB
- Enjoys technology – able to learn on your own; not intimidated by new technology
- Inquisitive – determined, willing & able to take things apart and figure out how they work
- Excited for the startup culture – learn and work on multiple projects and assignments
- Track record of ownership – takes responsibility for solving problems beginning to end
Qu, formerly Gusto®, is going beyond traditional Point of Sale (POS) technology with a singular focus on fast casual and quick service restaurant chains. Leveraging an API-first approach and a core suite of omni-channel ordering solutions, Qu delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based POS platform that’s easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose Qu to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits. Learn more at qubeyond.com.