Deploying Qu’s Unified POS, KDS, kiosk & notify solutions for this 400-unit chain.
Current systems unequipped to handle spikes in off-premise ordering
Taco John’s online ordering and drive-thru business skyrocketed during the pandemic and hasn’t slowed down since. This quickly precipitated the need for a modern, agile and reliable omni-channel ordering system.
- Unstable Systems cause frequent crashes and lost sales
- Data-driven insights not available
- Inefficient training model
Taco John’s deploys Qu’s unified commerce platform
By implementing Qu’s entire product suite; POS, KDS, kiosk, Notify app, drive-thru, online ordering, and third-party ordering, Taco John’s was able to keep up with the increased online and drive-thru orders without fear of systems crashing.
Qu’s automated systems allocated time back to restaurant operators and Franchisees allowing them better to manage labor, sales, and store operations.
- Increased redundancy and no systems crashes with Qu’s enterprise cloud model
- Real-time data with the Notify app
- Decreased labor hours using Qu’s POS
- Increased drive-thru speed with the use of Qu’s in-store flex kiosk during peak times hours.