Three Layers of Redundancy
for your peace of mind
THE INDUSTRY’S ONLY IN-STORE CLOUD
Cloud-deployed, not cloud-dependent, Qu’s Commerce Cloud was designed and developed to keep your business humming, even when your network connections aren’t. With three layers of redundancy and a replicated in-store cloud your restaurant runs smoothly and continuously, even when connectivity is lost.
- Three layers of data redundancy
- In-store cloud, powered by edge computing
- Peer-to-peer mirroring and data sharing
- Independent connections to the public cloud
- Replicated operational API
Architecture built for today’s modern restaurant
Qu’s industry-first Commerce Cloud is powered by robust, multi-direction connections between terminals, clients, the public cloud and our replicated in-store cloud.
Our customers boast 99.999% uptime after switching to Qu’s cloud native platform. We incorporated multiple layers of failover for in-store tech, so your restaurant continuously operates.
No Lost Transactions
Transactional data stored in multiple terminals and locations means that if the network or a terminal goes down, you can recover quickly and accurately, as if nothing happened.
Qu was built from the cloud down to the POS, not from the POS up to the cloud like many first-gen cloud providers have done. This translates into much higher stability & speed for restaurant ordering and transactions."
- Peter Wiley, co-founder, Rapid Fired Pizza & Hot Head Burritos
Most Loved Features:
- 99.999% platform uptime levels
- Offline payments acceptance
- Multiple failure backstops
- Microservices-first architecture
- Ledger-driven recovery capabilities
- Data redundancy and real-time data access