What is a Unified Commerce Platform?
We wrote this paper to explain just that.
Restaurant POS has evolved, drastically! POS is now just one of many ordering channels that must easily integrate into your operations and fulfillment environment. Modern restaurant chains desperately need unified ordering solutions to drive speed and accuracy. A unified commerce platform does all that and more.
In this white paper you'll learn:
- The definition of unified commerce & native cloud architecture
- Features of unified ordering and single menu management
- The business case for a modern, data-driven platform
- How micro-services architecture enables faster innovating
- Details and specific features / functionality in Qu’s unified commerce platform.
It’s time to go beyond overly complicated restaurant tech and system crashes into a world where tech enables, not hinders, your growth.