Point of Sale (POS)
Go Beyond POS
to Unified Experiences
ENTERPRISE RESTAURANT POS
Put an End to
Fragmented Ordering Experiences
Qu’s gesture-based in-store ordering takes the guesswork out of guest work, with fast and reliable in-store ordering.
Get orders in and out quickly and accurately, with POS technology for today’s connected restaurants that gets rave reviews from staff, guests, and franchisees.
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Direct integrations with digital orders
- In-store & public cloud model with 99.99% uptime
- Flexible hardware options
Gesture-based UI boosts order volumes by 15%
Better order accuracy
Swift, simple, and savvy gesture-based ordering improves accuracy.
Sky-high levels of uptime and stability with three redundancy layers.
Scale with confidence
Unified ordering and one single data repository help you scale faster.
Reduced Clicks in Online Ordering Process
As we looked to the future, we sought a POS system that would offer detailed transparency, multi-partner inter-connectivity and user-friendly mass-menu customization… We found it in Qu.
- Steve Song, CFO, Luke’s Lobster
Fan-Favorite POS Features
- Fast, familiar ordering
- Stable, secure, and always on
- Multiple layers of redundancy
- Tight integration with other endpoints
- Unified menu and store management