Bill Miller BBQ
This San Antonio multi-brand BBQ concept enjoyed immediate cost savings upon converting to Qu
Manual Technologies: The QSR Nemesis
As a rapidly growing, predominantly to-go brand, Bill Miller BBQ began to feel the weight of its manual-reliant technology.
- Lost online transactions due to manual rekeying orders into POS
- Lack of data and reporting transparency
- Frequent connectivity issues causing lost sales
- No open API – Inability to scale and grow
Faster, Easier, and Automatic Systems
After assessing several tech providers, Bill Miller chose Qu for its open API ecosystem. They also leveraged Qu’s unified commerce platform including POS, KDS, and direct third-party integrations to increase speed and accuracy, and reduce transaction losses.
- 25% decrease in check reconciliations & lost online transactions with Qu’s third-party integrations.
- Increased uptime from 97% to 99.99% with Qu’s triple redundant commerce cloud
- Improved drive-thru speeds with 4 dedicated KDS systems
- Increased order accuracy & production times with unified POS and KDS technology
- Saved hundreds of labor hours with direct integrations