Multi-brand and co-brand capabilities, powered by Qu’s modern suite of ordering, kitchen, and enterprise management tools.
Archaic, inefficient technology
As a multi-brand conglomerate acquiring new brands and launching co-branded concepts, WOWorks’ previous assortment of 50+ point-of-sale platforms was simply unsustainable. WOWorks decided to undertake a large technology overhaul that would unite its brands, and solve its systems administration and point-of-sale platform challenges.
- Lack of integration and customization capabilities
- Inconsistent guest and employee experiences
- Challenges managing different POS across locations and brands
- Complex vendor and partner relationships
- Inability to scale and keep up with aggressive growth plans
Fresh food, powered by fresher technology
Partnering with Qu helped WOWorks transform every aspect of its business. Qu’s Unified Commerce Platform – along with our native KDS and Kiosk products – united all the WOWorks brands under one umbrella with a single backend and data repository.
Working closely as a technology and change management partner, Qu manages systems for over 350 locations, including new co-branded stores. We actively support the conversion of new brands to Qu’s unified system and enable the continued growth of the WOWorks brand family.
- Consolidated from 50 to 1 POS
- Increased digital sales by 25% with direct integrations & reduced the number of rejected orders.
- Eliminated many manual processes, improving cost and efficiencies
- Unleashed power of shared services across a multi-brand portfolio
- Simplified menu management with Qu’s single unified backend
- Empowered data-driven decisions to reduce costs and drive profits with Notify
- Increased in-store sales speed and volume due to unified systems