Multi-brand and co-brand capabilities, powered by Qu’s modern suite of ordering, kitchen, and enterprise management tools.
Archaic, inefficient technology
As a multi-brand conglomerate acquiring new brands and launching co-branded concepts, WOWorks’ previous assortment of 50+ point-of-sale platforms was simply unsustainable. WOWorks decided to undertake a large technology overhaul that would unite its brands, and solve its systems administration and point-of-sale platform challenges.
- Lack of integration and customization capabilities
- Inconsistent guest and employee experiences
- Challenges managing different POS across locations and brands
- Complex vendor and partner relationships
- Inability to scale and keep up with aggressive growth plans