Really fresh food. Even fresher technology.
Multi-brand, multi-channel capabilities, powered by Qu's suite of ordering, management, and delivery solutions.
Archaic, inefficient technology
As a growing brand within the larger WoWorks restaurant family, SaladWorks’ previous assortment of 50+ different point of sale platforms was simply unsustainable and unmanageable. As part of an overall brand and restaurant refresh, SaladWorks decided to undertake a larger technology overhaul that would solve its systems administration and point of sale platform challenges.
- Outdated Point of Sale terminals and software
- Inconsistent guest and employee experiences
- Challenges managing multiple different POS within one brand
- Complex vendor and partner relationships
- Lack of integration capabilities and normalized data
Fresh food, powered by fresher technology
Partnering with Qu helped SaladWorks transform every aspect of their business, with new, easier-to-use technology that supported their overall refreshed in-store experience. Working closely as a technology and project management partner, Qu led an efficient deployment of our innovative and forward-looking technology in over 100 locations, supporting the continued growth of the WoWorks brand family.
- Fully-integrated ordering, kitchen, and management technology
- Consistency across all restaurants and brands
- Refreshed guest and ordering experiences
- Highly-scalable, future-ready technology platform
- Enhanced restaurant management capabilities