Does your tech infrastructure meet the needs of a changing marketplace?
Qu recognized these challenges early on, and can help brands navigate the intricacies of ghost, host, and cloud kitchens with KitchenUP, a bundled, fully-integrated digital solution designed specifically for virtual brands.
Although virtual brands don’t have to concern themselves with a physical, front-of-house experience, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a range of functional complexities to consider and address. KitchenUp is the preferred choice for ghost kitchen management, as the solution was designed specifically to meet the needs of virtual restaurants:
- Streamlined and simplified menu management, delivered by the Qu’s single enterprise menu management solution. Your consumers will be greeted by the same menu, no matter which channel they order from – whether directly from your own online ordering site, or a third-delivery aggregator.
- A single user interface, device and point of truth for all of your delivery partners, through the Qu-1Tablet approach. Your ghost kitchen team members can truly focus on and prioritize food preparation, without the added hassle of working with multiple tablets, UIs, and menus for digital orders.
- Convert data into sales and efficiency gains, through a single, consolidated reporting system for multiple brands and channels. Your ghost kitchen technology can serve as a true differentiator by tying together and producing actionable data that can help you better engage with consumers, and let you manage this all one place.
- Avoid the pitfalls of relying on technology that isn’t designed specifically for ghost kitchens by deploying a forward-looking, truly digital order and kitchen management solution.
- Power a consistent, predictable virtual brand experience through industry-disrupting technology that will delight your guests now and well into the future.
Do you have the right technology to meet these challenges?
- The proliferation of ghost and host kitchens has made it very clear that digital ordering isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, and that consumers are increasingly expecting high-quality consistent experiences when engaging with brands. These virtual brands are a disruptive force within the restaurant industry, and established restaurant companies looking to quickly break into the space need a partner that deeply understands the unique needs and specifics of a cloud kitchen model.